星期四, 一月 31, 2008

Vomiting

Today was a bad day. I had vomit for twice, 1 in morning and 1 in night. Maybe it is due to i did not take care of my health recently. For last 1 week, i think i slept quite less and not on time
When wake up early in the morning i am thinking of want to had study today. However i slept later. In the medial of my sleep i wake up and vomit. i dun had time go to besen i already vomit to floor. after that i slept back with full tiredness. I cant eat at all as i lost my appetite. Slept for the whole day. Had my dinner finally. When i went back room from talk, i vomit for another time. i notice that what i eat had been vomit out.
Luckily there was something make me felt good. The talk by prof Muhaya, i want to be like her. and able to give talk to other in future. Therefore i need to plan well for my time. Hope that tommorrow my condition will be better. So that i can go to prof Adeeb ward round and do well in the exam. i dun bother what will happened tomorow. I just hope that i can perform my best.
Lastly, thank to friends that concerned to my condition. Hope you all always happy and feel good。

3 条评论:

  1. aiyo..wat happen? u got age ar? now ok liao ma?

    take good care of urself..u stil hv to fight for exam..

    jia you..get well soon

    回复删除
  2. o, thank you. i no vomit today liao. just finish my exam. although Dr Amelia say i m pass but not quite satified yet. ya hope can getting well soon

    回复删除
  3. aiyo.
    mz tc of urself oh
    CNY + exam is coming.
    aiyo(again)
    i feel so ba la
    as d chairman for d committee
    but nvr attend d talk once
    very pek cek x10000000000000000
    i really like prof. muhaya's talk
    but i missed it twice
    damn it.
    thx for everything u, marlina, erid hv done for me.
    now i'm bac n ready to talk over my job liao.
    rest well la.
    i oso wana sleep liao.
    tc la.. ^^

    回复删除