星期二, 五月 26, 2009

Annual Scientific Meeting

Finally, the annual scientific meeting was end and this means that our SSM come to the end soon.And i really HAPPY that i am one of the committee.

When Prof Ruzymah say that they needed student to organise the conference, i think of this is a good time (may be the last time in University) to organise activity. I just told Shukri i can help in organising the conference. Long time did not organise such a big event after 2nd year.

I had given to incharge in technical. this is quite important role( all the division are very important). I try my best to make it all the best.

I think this team of organiser is a very strong team and everyone really put all their effort into it. Besides that, each one of us have to complete our research. Haha, i just heard some one say that all of the committee dun win the prize. But i think successful organise the ASM and impress audiences. (p/s: Really sorry to my SSM group member because cant contribute much approaching the ASM. )

And i really need to thank my housemate because they are so supportive in helping me to handle the technical stuff because me only cant handle such a big work during the day. Thank you KV and yi chin for helping me to handle the multimedia. KV had to stay in the dark while yi chin had to stay in the control room. I think the technical are very good although there is a flaw in between( haha, negaraku) . Thank you leong and poo lee help me to set up the poster board. And thank other people like journey help me to collect the poster, wei wen et all(haha) help me to paste the poster. And the last, my DEAR buddy, u sacrify your time to become MC.

Without you all i cant handle i so smoothly.

Really grad that listen to the feedback from prof Ruzymah and other lecturer.

To my SSM group member, I think we had tried our best. As i say, at least our abstract had been accepted in Journal of ASEAN Endocrine Society. no matter we win the prize or not but our effort had been recognised.

To ASM committee member, thank you to u all. I really happy working with you all and learn a lot from u.

To all 5th year medical student, all the best in our study. Hope that all of us can grauate together next year.

To my buddy and grandbuddy, sorry for cant spent time to meet u all yet. Hope can had lunch with u all soon.

To all lecturers, thank you for ur guidance. Really thank you!

1 条评论:

  1. i like group work...even though it was a lot of pain, but worth and fun. nice....

    回复删除