星期三, 六月 10, 2009

PPD camp

Yeah, finally i came back from kuala Besut without torn into pieces.

It is really a long journey travel from KL to Besut. We took 14 hours with sleep-eat-emptying bowel and bladder-appreciating the scenary circle. The sky turn from dark to bright and then dark again. It is the longest journey i travel b4!


The PPD camp started on the second day. It is a long icebreaking session but it made me realised that i am not really know more about my coursemates. Yeah, my PPD level is level 4, good enough lo. This time, my SGD session got 2 facilitators, i can really learn a lot from them, Prof Ismail Saiboon and Dr Ngiu. They really teach me a lot through their experiences. I just sit back and relax to learn from them. One common thing maybe in me and facilitators is we all like teach. Hopefully in 1 day i can become a lecturer like them.

Haha, during the financial planning session, Prof Ismail taught us in how to grow money and how to use our money.Important messages in financial planning is to save the money first before we spend and if possible dun use credit card. We don't wan to be a MD(money dump). In one year time i will be a houseman, actually still very scare for it. I am no worrying about working. but hope that i can have a bit time to sleep so that my seizure wont come back.

My group was the no 1 in the PPD games however become the last 1 in BTN activities. hohoho! the medical explorace is just like OSCE. but luckily this OSCE wont fail people. Just think that how to make it interesting, like using the killer games in the oncall rouster,haha!(my planning activity mind come again). Another happy time in Besut is playing "killer game" with all the guy. it really a great memory in the Dom.

Finally we got chance go to beach to watch sunrise.

it is a beautiful beach. We got chance climb bukit keluang. What a beautiful scenery!


BTN session no comment. but i think it made all of us malay+chinese+indian together because all of us dun like them(haha, same enemy). I dont know why these people are very narrow-minded and always stay in old time and dun wan to move in.

3 条评论:

  1. ya ya ya... i kinda hate the BTN session..all the critical thinking skill cannot be used coz no matter how, they will force u to agree with them...debate or argue pun no use...by the way, ppd session is really fun lo...all the faci r kinda frenly there no matter how fierce they are in hosp...
    my dear son..i really hate to start my clinical posting ye..kena scold by midwives and KJ etc...haiz...suddenly cannot adapt to the life of kena scolded...

    回复删除
  2. long time didnt come to ur blog liao, paiseh nia...
    y suddenly change to english?

    回复删除
  3. weiwen- dun worry, u same posting with me ma. u must take care of me o!

    tom- suddenly find that my english become worse. so write in english to improve a bit!!!

    回复删除