星期日, 七月 19, 2009

Buddies

Long Long time never update my blog, but this post will be very very short.


Today, i am so sampat suddenly go to KCKL to meet my juniors buddy in 1st year and 2nd year. During the speech from Prof Sharir, he told us to strengthen our buddy line. I think it is true. I am very glad that a have very good senior buddy.


During my 1st year, i have my 2nd year buddy im sing to take care me. My 2nd year time, i take care this good good buddy(sometime seem like he take care of me), he is my small buddy, Mr Kuan Yew. I think i have a lot of fun time with him. But today he cant go with me to meet junior because he kena "BUANG NEGERI" to Notingham. Haha! Hope he will come back soon. Erm, hope your program will running smooth, i may help u bcos i will a bit free next posting.

Kuan Yew and sin chee at 1st year and 2nd year. Both are cute right


My tiny buddy is Jean Yang. I just know him this year. Sorry, this posting a bit busy, cant spent much time with u. Hope u will do well in your medicine short case.

My super tiny buddy Jeans( not u wear one). He is quite helpful today to help me to find my friend buddy. Thank you!!! Finally, my new new, ultimate tiny buddies, Jing han and Tze Hui, Hope u all can enjoy your medical life .

Family photo minus 2 ekor ( 1 kena buang negeri, 1 kena exam)

Finally here is my buddies line, sorry i cant write properly your full name.

Chun Ru, Pui Fang ( Badge 2008)
Tai Im Sing (Badge 2009)
Lim Sin Chee (Badge 2010)
Yong Kuan Yew (Badge 2011)
Jean Yang (Badge 2012)
Yew Jean (Badge 2013)
Jing Han, Tze Hui (Badge 2014)

I think I am so lucky because i got such as buddy line that can help one and other. Wish all of you have a nice meical journey...

3 条评论:

  1. Ooo... I now only know that u r yiew jeans' great grandbuddy... N i only know that u went to kckl 2day... Sorry...

    回复删除
  2. haha, i also just know him on that day.

    回复删除
  3. haha, haloo....nw buddy....gambatea in ur study...

    回复删除